Vi Store Near Me In this Article We are going to tell you about the Vi store, If you are a Vodafone or Idea user, you should find the nearest VI store to solve your problems.
A new user will have to go to the Vi store near me to get a new Vi sim. To check their nearby Vi-Store, search the store near me in Google Maps.
Vi-Store Near Me / Find your nearest Vi-Store
Nowadays, Google Maps is updated continuously, providing accurate results.
Find Vi-Store with USSD Code
- In your mobile, whether you are idea user or Vodafone user, open phone and dial *121*4*10#
- When prompted enter your six-digit pin code to find nearest Vodafone Idea store
- You can find Vi store near me, if you don’t want to use this method follow the other method instruction below
Find Vi Store by Vi Store Locator
This is also the simplest method to find Vodafone idea stores near your location.
- Go to – Vi Store Locator
- Enter the 6 digit PINCODE of your location. Vi Store Address & Timings appear below.
- Click on Locate to show the address on the Map.
- Click on Get Direction to Navigate to the address
That’s All, you have found your closest Vodafone Idea Store (Vi Store) in your location.
Vi – Vodafone Idea Limited is a leading telecom service provider in India, that provides prepaid and postpaid GSM, 3G, 4G, and 5G services to its customers. It also provides broadband services in a few select cities under a sub-brand called “You Broadband”
VI Regional Office Haryana
Ground Floor, A-19 MCIE, Mathura Road,
New Delhi- 110076
How to Find VI Store Near Me (FAQ):
How do I find a Vodafone store?
- Launch the dialer app or Phone Dialler on your mobile phone.
- Then, Dial the USSD Code: *111*4*1#
- After Dialing the number, You will receive a popup message on your Mobile Screen from Vodafone official asking for your area pin code.
How many Vi stores are there in India?
There are 159 stores of VI Telecom in Delhi.
Is Idea and Vodafone the same?
Vodafone and Idea have now come together to form Vodafone Idea Limited-
How can I make my Vodafone SIM Vi?
For porting to Vi, get a UPC (Unique Porting Code) by sending an SMS, PORT <10 digits mobile number to port> to 1900. Following that, you’ll receive your UPC instantly via an SMS.
Also, Read This:
Above this method, you can easily able to search & find Vi store near me. if you have any queries regarding this post so drop the Comment in the comment box. we will help you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media & friends.